The Governors of High Oakham Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic experienced School Administrator to join our dedicated Admin Team.
You will need to be a good team player, but confident to work on your own initiative.
The successful candidate will have excellent planning, administration and organisational skills as well as being self-motivated, organised and able to carry out a wide range of administrative tasks.
Excellent interpersonal skills are an integral part of the role to facilitate the smooth running of the administrative and support function.
We are looking for someone who:
- Friendly and approachable
- Is well organised and conscientious
- Has good communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
- Is efficient, flexible, reliable and punctual
- Is methodical and able to use initiative
- Is able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Has a good sense of humour
Visits to school are welcomed.
Please contact Lisa Kirby, School Business Manager, on 01623 461313 to arrange a visit and request an application pack. email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 13 September 2019 at Noon
Interviews: Monday 16 September 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.