The Governors of this small and friendly school wish to appoint a highly motivated, innovative, and inspirational teacher to join our dynamic team for 2 days per week, from September 2021. The successful candidate will support our school’s drive for continual improvement. This is an outstanding opportunity for a teacher looking to develop professionally and join our dedicated and hard-working team.
Applications are invited from committed teachers who would support the ethos of our school.
The Governors require a teacher who will:
- Be an excellent practitioner of Quality First Teaching
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement
- Be flexible, innovative, imaginative and creative
- Have the vision and drive to help raise standards
- Be well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Contribute to a committed team
We will offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Wonderful children who have a thirst for learning
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff
- High quality opportunities to develop professionally
- Collaborations with other partner schools
- Forward thinking Governors committed to improving the school
Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged subject to current Covid guidelines. If you would like to visit or have any other questions please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Clare Marfleet on 01302 743145.
Applicants must complete a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form. These are available directly from the school website, www.stpatrickscatholicps.co.uk. Please return your complicated application form to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30th April 2021.
Shortlisting: 4th May 2021.
Interviews: 13th May 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.