Behaviour Support Assistant
Head Teacher: Karen Jagger.
Want to work with truly inspiring children in a state of the art, purpose-built environment?Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best possible?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Interested in being part of an effective, dedicated and committed team?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone new to join our amazing team and come to work every day to inspire children. Our school is filled with laughter and likeminded people who, “Are relentless in their strive for excellence.”
We are seeking to appoint 1 enthusiastic Behaviour Support Assistant to work alongside a dedicated team. This is a great opportunity to join our value based inclusive school.
The primary responsibility will be to support individual children; however, this may also include supporting small groups within the classroom & across school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and happy children who have a positive attitude to learning
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children realise their full potential.
- A warm and welcoming school
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond our school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values
- Working within a developmental, school and partnership
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic behaviour support assistant who will have:
- A commitment to helping children overcome barriers to learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative flair, plenty of energy and a good sense of humour
- High expectations of children, colleagues and self
- An inclusive, innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Be a well organised and proactive team player with a desire to get involved in wider school activities and make a positive contribution to our school team
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via email from email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30.04.21.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.