Safeguarding Operations Coordinator
Full time, all year round, but applications to work on a part-time, and/or flexible working hours will be considered.
In order to continue to develop and improve safeguarding, the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), are looking to recruit a Safeguarding Operations Co-ordinator to take lead responsibility for the co-ordination of all operational aspects of the Safeguarding Directorate.
We are looking for someone who can provide effective operational support for the Safeguarding Directorate. This will include managing safeguarding business systems (including CPOMS, Enable and FreshService), taking responsibility for development, user support and reporting at various levels. The successful candidate will also act as first point of contact for all internal and external safeguarding queries, co-ordinate and support safeguarding training and events across the Trust and provide full administrative support to the Safeguarding Directorate. This role will predominately be based at Greenwood House, Nottinghamshire, however, will also require travel across our regions so mobility is required.
- You will need to be confident and able to work on your own initiative.
- You must have excellent organisational and communication skills and experience of providing business system and administrative support for a fast-paced team, ideally in an educational environment.
- You will have a strong understanding of the principles of safeguarding children and young people (including knowledge of policy and procedure within educational settings) and be able to remain resilient when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- You will be able to prioritise your own workload as well as ensuring that all aspects of safeguarding work is triaged and assigned across the Safeguarding Directorate working to daily, termly and annual plans.
- You will be expected to work with all levels of staff across the Trust and therefore adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage change is vital.
- When joining GAT you can be satisfied that you will be joining an organisation that is committed to improving the outcomes for its pupils, despite their background or starting points. GAT employees also receive bespoke CPD offerings from the Learning Alliance, opportunity for career progression, mileage payment, generous holiday allowance and access to a competitive pension scheme.
- Continuous service will be honoured for candidates moving from local authorities.
To learn more about the important work Greenwood Academies Trust and our safeguarding teams do for our communities, please watch this news report.
To Apply please visit; https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=91790.
Closing date: 23rd April 2021.