Head Teacher: Caroline Armstrong, Executive Head Teacher: Tony Warsop, Roll: 630
Start Date: Monday 7th June 2021
Cotgrave Candleby Lane School is at the heart of our community and strives to ensure that every child has the support, care, guidance and challenge to be the best they can be. Our fun and engaging approach, mixed with an invigorating environment and ethos, enables staff and pupils to push boundaries to be the very best they can be in all aspects of school life. We value the uniqueness in every child and celebrate this with them. This is mirrored with the staff too as every member of our team has to celebrate and be clear about what makes them unique.
The school is proud of the strong bonds created with our children and families. This careful development is the product of nurture; our drive to develop the school’s seven values and truly going the extra mile for our children and families. The strong bonds are also reflected in our staff team, who have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work well together as a high performing team. Importantly, we also know how to have fun in what we do.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Office Administrator with excellent organisational and communication skills. Someone who is determined to offer the very best level of service to all stakeholders. Cotgrave Candleby Lane is a forward-thinking school which is proud to be part of the Flying High Partnership. We are a large primary school with a very busy office and the successful candidate will need to be able to manage the challenges this sometimes brings.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to carry out a wide range of complex administrative duties.
• Is computer literate with the ability to adapt to new systems.
• Is friendly and approachable whilst maintaining professionalism.
• Is able to work under their own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• Has flexibility to manage changing priorities.
• Takes delight in working as part of a wider team that strives to give children a happy and amazing school experience.
What we can offer you:
• A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
• The leadership and support of an experienced and committed Office Manager and administrative team.
• A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
• A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust.
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff.
• Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values.
• Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership.
• Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please request further details.
Application packs and information are available from our website www.candlebylane.co.uk
under the key information section or by emailing the school office: email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to our wonderful school due to COVID- 19 however please follow this link to a tour of our wonderful school https://youtu.be/Ikx-2MFW4aE. If you do have any questions about the vacancy please call 0115 989 2284 or email the school office.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th April 2021 (midday)
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 26th April 2021
This vacancy is closed to applications.