Are you a dedicated and motivated practitioner with energy and vision? If so, we are looking for a skillful and competent office manager to join our happy and committed team.
We passionately believe that all our children, whatever their individual circumstances, should feel secure, included, valued and challenged in all aspects of school life by being at the centre of every action and decision we make. We strive to enable our children to leave St Edmund’s as skilled and well-rounded individuals, successfully prepared to take on the challenge of secondary school and adulthood.
Is this a vision that you share? If so, we are looking for someone who:
• approaches their role with enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• has high expectations
• is organised and has integrity
• is innovative and creative
• sincerely values every member of the school community
• is eager to make a wider contribution to school life
In return, we can offer you:
• a truly amazing group of friendly, motivated and well-behaved children, who we are all proud of
• a strong commitment to ensuring your well-being, including personal ‘passport’ days in term time
• access to substantial professional development, tailored to your personalised needs
• the freedom to develop your own systems and solutions
• an attractive well-resourced learning environment
• a very supportive governing body
St. Edmund’s C of E Primary and Nursery School is situated in Mansfield Woodhouse and serves the immediate area. We are a one-form entry school comprising of 8 classes, from FS1 to Year 6, catering for 250 children.
We are an over-subscribed, forward-looking school with supportive parents and a friendly, collegiate staff team.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01623 646624 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to make an appointment and see our fantastic school in action.
An application form can be downloaded below.
School viewings are currently being undertaken outside of normal school hours and are subject to Covid-19 risk reduction measures: candidates viewing the school to wear a mask (unless medical exemption is proven), there will be a maximum of two candidates viewing at any given time and ‘lateral flow’ tests to be taken before arrival.
Viewing times are: Thursday April 22 – after school Tuesday April 27 – after school
The closing date is Thursday 29/04/21 at 5pm and shortlisting will take place on Friday 30/04/21.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 06/05/21.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school is committed to equal opportunities. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.