The successful candidate will work to support teaching and learning, both within the classroom and one to one with individual children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Shows empathy and understanding to the needs of our learners
- Will work diligently and creatively to engage all children, especially those with SEND
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Is able to show initiative, creativity, flexibility and resilience
- Is a strong team player and willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrates a good standard of written and spoken English
- Shows willingness to undertake professional development to enhance their practice
To apply please telephone Anne Hall, School Business Leader on 0115 9110402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and information and an electronic application form will be emailed to you.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd January 2020 12:00pm
The academy is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all the people in the school, as such all candidates will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding children and complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
This vacancy is closed to applications.