Classroom Teacher (2 posts)
NoR: 270 (including p/t nursery). Age Range: 3-11.
Required from 1st September 2019, we are looking for two aspirational classroom practitioners who:
- Are willing to contribute to a progressive and inclusive team;
- Can form positive relationships with all members of the school community;
- Will uphold our Christian ethos;
- Are passionate about supporting a positive learning environment, which focuses on the whole child and their wellbeing;
- Has high expectations for all children’s achievement and behaviour;
- Are able to enthuse, motivate and engage all pupils;
- Understand the needs of pupils with SEND;
- Work hard and are willing to engage with quality profession development;
- Have a sense of humour.
We would welcome applications from NQTs for these two posts. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the School Office on 01623 489980 to look around the School with the Headteacher on either of the following dates:
Tuesday 21st May 11:00am
Wednesday 22nd May 9:15am
The school converted to an academy on 1st November 2017, therefore the appointment will be to the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham MAT under their terms and conditions.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
The County Council and SNMAT welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Application forms and further details are available from the School via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd June 2019
Interviews: Friday 7th June 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.