KS1 Class Teacher
The Governors of Lowe’s Wong Infant School are looking to appoint an outstanding part-time Teacher (0.6FTE) to join our team from September 2019. The successful candidate will work in a KS1 class, and would be required to work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This post would be suitable for a newly, or recently qualified teacher.
The school can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents and carers
- An experienced, friendly and enthusiastic staff
- The opportunity to develop your practice within our Outstanding School
- NQTs and RQTs will be provided with an NQT/RQT CPD package
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has had recent experience in a Key Stage One classroom
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent communication skills and works well in a team
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office on 01636 812207 to arrange an appointment.
Application forms and further details about the post are available from the school, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12noon on Thursday, 13 June 2019
Interviews: Tuesday, 18 June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.