Community Care Officer
The MASH (adults) Team is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic person to join the team as a Community Care Officer. The post is new and would be ideal for someone who has experience of adult social care and working as part of a busy Multi-disciplinary team.
As this is a new role, you will have the opportunity to utilise your existing skills and knowledge of adult social care to develop the role in partnership with the Team and other agencies to ensure that we deal with Enquires in a timely manner.
You will need to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in adult social care
- Experience of operating as part of a team
- Experience of independently managing and prioritising tasks to meet objectives
- Experience of working at pace and dealing with multiple demands
- Evidence your ability to gather appropriate and proportionate information
- Evidence your understanding of risk and impact and implications of risk
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
In return for your commitment, we will provide a supportive team environment with access to developmental opportunities. You will receive regular supervision and be supported to assist you in the ongoing development of the role of Community Care Officer.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Team Manager Amanda Marsden on 01158042646 or email Amanda.email@example.com.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.