Community Care Officer - Ageing Well
The Flexible Response Service (FRS) is a new service area in the adult social care department which is focused on supporting the Ageing Well community teams with areas of pressure. Examples being, increased numbers of urgent care and support assessment cases, services that might be in difficulty and require intensive Community Care Officer input, staffing shortages where by work can be imported into the FRS to support the community teams. The FRS are also a service that will pick up projects of work that would otherwise put increased pressure on community teams. Examples of this can be the current COVID Legacy reviews, Day Services reviews, home or service closures.
You will be required to have;
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act
- Knowledge of Care and Support assessments, needs and criteria within the remit of the Care Act
- Some knowledge understanding of safeguarding
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team along with partner agencies and district/community teams
- Knowledge of Nottinghamshire’s Adult Care Strategy and an understanding of relevant policy and legislation
- Effective communication and organisational skills
In return for your commitment we will provide a supportive team environment with access to professional development opportunities. You will receive regular supervision, both formally and informally and be supported to attend training to progress your career and meet Social Work England’s continued professional development requirements.
Any enquiries can be made to Leisa Barber 0115 8040541 email@example.com
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.