Orston Primary School are looking to employ an EYFS/KS 1 Teacher from April 21st or earlier if possible.
As a new member to the teaching team, you will be required to teach in the EYFS/ Year 1 unit and part of your role will involve planning with the EYFS/Year 1 team.This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher who wishes to join a forward-thinking school community and continue their professional development. You will be a committed teacher who is energised by challenge and change and is looking to make a difference to each child’s learning in a school that embraces and drives innovation and excellence.
Orston Primary School is passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
We have a wonderful outdoor space built to enhance our children’s learning outside of the classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative and motivated teacher focused on raising standards and developing their potential.
- will embrace our whole school values of being caring, resilient, curious, ambitious and having integrity.
- enjoys being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrives on innovation and is committed to their ongoing professional development
- Must have experience teaching pupils in Early Years as well as in Year 1
We can offer you:
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be.
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team where all teachers are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things.
- an opportunity to develop your teaching and support for your professional development.
Please visit our website www.orston.notts.sch.uk to find out more about us. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will be in the form of an outdoor tour with the Head teacher and social distancing guidelines will apply. Please call the school office to arrange a visit.
An application form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01949 850618, NQTs most welcome to apply.
Closing date: 26th February 2021 01:00 PM.
Interview date: 5th March 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.