Citizens Advice Broxtowe are recruiting this new role to help us shape a new service providing a mediation service across Broxtowe. We are working in partnership with Broxtowe Youth Homelessness to provide a service to help any age group that needs mediation to help them solve a dispute.
The Mediation Coordinator will be required to assist the Chief Executive and Development Manager to ensure this new service is successful by recruiting and training volunteers to expand the service as demand grows.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills:
- A recognised qualification in mediation (or willingness to obtain this)
- Experience of recruiting and training volunteers or staff
- Successfully achieving quality standards
- Experience in using various IT platforms including databases
- Ability to proceed progress reports
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders to achieve common aims and promote the service
To download an application pack please visit our website: www.citizensadvicebroxtowe.org.uk. CV's will not be accepted and no agencies.
The date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday 7 March 2021.
Interviews will be held week commencing 8 March 2021 via Google Meet.