The Governors are seeking to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team in our outstanding school from June 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations of themselves and the pupils in their care
- Is reflective about their teaching and committed to self-improvement
- Actively promotes pupil achievement through engaging and interesting lessons
- Is able to form excellent relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Has experience of teaching across KS2
- Has experience of subject leadership
To apply please visit https://www.eskdale.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/. This is not a position suitable for a newly qualified teacher.
Closing date is 8th March 2021.
Provisional date for interviews will be Week Commencing 15th March 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.