We are looking to appoint a full time enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to work within our small infant school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education
- Has a thorough knowledge of what constitutes good practise at KS1
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with a positive attitude
- Will be proactive and dedicated to providing exciting and engaging learning opportunities for the children
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Will fully participate in the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment with professional development opportunities
- A warm caring ethos with a friendly supportive working atmosphere
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children that are eager to learn
- Small class sizes
- CPD opportunities
- A team approach to work and planning
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time on 01773 783899. Please check out our school website at https://www.westwood-inf.co.uk/
Application packs are available via email from – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:Tuesday 7th January 2020 12:00pm
Interview Date: W/C 13th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.