Fixed Term Early Years Specialist Teacher
Do you have a passion for the Early Years? This exciting professional development opportunity will give you the chance to share your passion to inspire others.
Early Childhood Services, Early Years Quality and Attainment is a multidisciplinary team of Early Years Specialist Teachers and Quality Improvement Advisors with work with Private Voluntary and Independent settings, Schools and Academies to raise the quality of provision and attainment of all children aged 0-5.
You will be offering support, guidance and advice to Early Years Providers which enables them to develop high quality teaching, learning and provision which meets the needs of all children including those in vulnerable groups. To work with Providers to identify children with Special Educational Needs Disabilities and to plan appropriate interventions.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status and a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience of working in the early years to include class room teaching
- Detailed and in-depth understanding of the principles and practice of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ability to inspire Early Years providers to develop high quality provision
- Experience of working with a range of vulnerable children particularly those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Experience of working in collaboration with a range of other professionals and agencies.
The work pattern for this vacancy is term time only including some weekends.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.