15 hours per week (3 hours each morning) all year round.
This is a temporary post for 1 year but may be extended.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and motivated Receptionist/Administration Assistant to support our team.
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
- Do you communicate effectively with others?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you value confidentiality?
- Do you have effective time management skills?
- Do you have a high level of proficiency in IT?
- Do you want to work with an exciting, forward thinking leadership team?
- Do you have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school;
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where all schools in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’
Closing date for applications: 29th January 2019 at 12pm.
Interviews will be held on: 6th February 2019.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’.
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity and the right to work in the UK on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, and appointments can be made by contacting the school office. For further information please visit our website www.theparkgateacademy.co.uk and see the ‘vacancies’ section.
Please request an application pack by emailing email@example.com or call in at reception.