The children, staff and governors of Trowell C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a midday supervisor, to begin work ASAP. The successful candidate will need to be hard working, motivated and enthusiastic.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be committed to our school and want the best for all of our children
- Be an excellent team player
- Embrace the school’s Christian ethos
In return we offer:
- Children with a love of learning
- A friendly, supportive and talented staff team who are committed to the development of all children
- A highly supportive governing body
Trowell C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please request an application pack from the school office. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are encouraged. If you would like to visit the school please ring on 0115 9320962 and make an appointment.
Completed applications should be sent to the school office by email or post by 25/1/2018 12 noon.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.