Best Practice Lead
Citizens Advice is set to deliver a new service call “Universal Support – Help to Claim” offering end to end support to help people make a new claim. As part of this new service we are setting up a network of Best Practice Leads to gather and share learning about how Universal Credit and the Help to Claim Service is performing, developing relationships with relevant stakeholders and share ideas and best practice. One of these roles will be based in Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire.
This brand new role will work across a Jobcentre District (Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Rutland) to improve people’s experience of Universal Credit and Universal Support as well as feed into the wider Best Practice Lead network and work of national Citizens Advice.
If you wish to be considered for this innovative exciting opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills-
- Proven ability to analyse complex information and make decisions/formulate recommendations quickly, communicating information clearly and accessibly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations and build relationships with staff at all levels
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with senior managers, executives and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to plan and work effectively under pressure to deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to work occasional unsocial hours and undertake some travel throughout the UK with some overnight stays.
- IT proficiency including competent use of Google and Microsoft Office
For more information and to apply please request an application pack from Sally Bestwick, Chief Executive (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want to discuss the role please email to arrange a convenient date and time for telephone discussion
Closing date: 18 January 2019 Interviews to be held: Thursday 24 January 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.