13 hours a week (2 days per week)
Part Time inspirational KS2 Teacher required
The Principal is seeking to appoint an inspirational part time teacher to join a dynamic team from April 2019 or earlier if possible.
We are a forward thinking, caring and calm academy that offer exceptionally well-behaved children, who want to learn. We believe in learning outdoors and have a very clear set of SMART values that support the amazing work we do. If you have a passion for ensuring children can be Successful, Motivated, Active and Healthy, Ready to learn and Team-players and you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
We wish to appoint an exceptional teacher to take joint responsibility for one of our KS2 classes (initially Year 5). This post is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Is this the job for you?
• Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational leaning?
• Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humor and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
• Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
• Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
• Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our academy?
• Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:
• A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
• A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
• A caring team who will support you all the way
• A commitment to professional development, enhanced by the ‘Learning Alliance’ which is an outstanding professional development resource within our Trust
• A varied and enriched curriculum
• Excellent grounds which contain a very special Forest School outdoor garden classroom.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Tina Hamilton, Office Manager on 01623 460329 or email email@example.com.
Please visit our website to apply. https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=29929
Alternatively, call our Recruitment Line on 0115 748 3310, option 1
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.