Administration and Midday Meals Officer
Have you got experience of providing administrative support in a busy office? Can you work with children to supervise meal times? The hours of work for this role are Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 1:15pm totalling 23.75 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Has experience of administration systems
- Has excellent ICT skills
- Has a caring attitude and the ability to work effectively with children
The successful candidate will provide a range of administrative support functions in the school office including health and safety administration, attendance monitoring, supervising meal times, first aid for children and balancing and cashing up school money.
If you would like to talk about this role on an informal basis please call Peter Cresswell, Head Teacher on 0115 9748088 or e mail: email@example.com . You are more than welcome to visit us at the Crossdale Primary School to look around and for an informal chat. Interviews will take place week commencing 30th September 2019.
To see the full job description, person specification and to apply please visit:
or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equals Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.