Foundation Stage Teacher - EYFS Leader
Required from January 2020
- The children, parents, staff and governors of our happy, caring and friendly school are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic teacher to join our highly motivated staff and contribute to our Senior Leadership team.
- As an EYFS leader, this person will also be accountable for the quality of provision within our early years.
- Leadership time will be available to take on leadership responsibilities. Whole school responsibilities which will be negotiated on appointment according to the successful candidate’s strengths.
We are looking for a proven, excellent teacher who has:
- A passion for making learning engaging and for nurturing children’s development.
- A commitment to working in partnership with school, parents and our community.
- Outstanding communication skills to enthuse and motivate all members of the school community.
- A passion for enhancing children’s life chances by overcoming barriers.
- High standards and expectations in all aspects of school life.
In return, we can offer:
- Caring and enthusiastic children who want to do well.
- An open, friendly atmosphere with a supportive ethos.
- A happy, positive hardworking and caring team of professionals.
- A supportive leadership team and governing body.
- An opportunity to develop leadership skills (including improving teaching and learning) through our partnership work with other local schools.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
If you feel that we could be the school for you, then please contact us to arrange an informal visit on 01623 472215.
Closing date: Friday 20 September at 12 noon.
Interviews: Tuesday 1 October 2019.
An information pack and application form are available from the school. Please ensure that you use a stamped addressed envelope.
Email to: email@example.com
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.