Deputy Head Teacher
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aspiring and inspiring member of staff to join the leadership team at Nettleworth to guide the school through its next stage of development. The post will begin on 1st January, 2020.
Nettleworth Infant and Nursery is a friendly, thriving and stimulating place to work.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Work collaboratively with the Head Teacher
- Lead with a passion and a focus on excellent teaching and learning
- Collaborate as part of a high performing team
- Engage with children, teachers, parents and the community in a trustful and respectful manner
- Inspire others
- Have experience of leading change within their present school
- Has a passion and interest in SEND provision
We will provide:
- A forward thinking and ambitious school
- A skilled, committed and hard-working staff team
- A fully supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to continued professional development and developing the post holder for the next stage of their career
- Delightful children, eager to play and learn
- An exciting curriculum
- A fabulous learning environment
This post requires you:
- To teach pupils within the age range 3 – 7 years, initially within the Infant School
- Lead curriculum areas
- Take a lead in school management based on experience and expertise and the needs of the school
- Be a member of the leadership team
- Support and develop other staff
Interested? Please do come and visit us, we would love to show you around. Please ring 01623 455940 to make an appointment.
Applicants are invited to support their application with a written letter (no more than 1,000 words) detailing their approach to the position and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post.
Closing date for applications is 27th September, 2019 at 4.30pm.
Shortlisting will take place on 30th September, 2019.
Interviews will be on 16th October, 2019.
Please assume your application is unsuccessful if you have not received a response by 4th October, 2019.
Application forms and further details are available from Ms D. Kirkland, Office Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
Nettleworth School has a strong commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.