Exams and Cover Manager
Queen Elizabeth’s Academy are seeking to appoint a well organised proactive Exams/Cover Manager 37 hours per week term time only(plus a maximum of 10 days around exams results periods). The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the annual examination cycle for both internal and external examinations, along with the management and administration of cover for absent teachers to ensure the students learning and development is continued and maintained. Our ideal candidate will be resilient with the ability to work calmly under pressure and adapt to change.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills which will lead to a thorough understanding of SIMS and Exams Organiser
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills to work with both staff and students
- Good organisational skills to manage workload and time effectively
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- A keen eye for details to ensure that examinations are run efficiently and accurately
- The availability to adapt working hours around examinations and results days.
- A positive approach and a problem solving attitude
If you are proactive, systematic and flexible and want to join a supportive, committed and collaborative team we offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and welcomed - please contact Jayne Crutchley, Academy Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01623 623359 to arrange a visit or if you have any questions about the role.
To apply please visit the academy website: https://queenelizabeths.careers.eteach.com/
Closing date: 25th September 2019
Interviews: 4th October 2019
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.