Teacher of MFL
Retford Oaks Academy has experienced significant student growth over the past 3 years and as such now needs to recruit to a number of disciplines
Retford Oaks Academy is looking for an excellent Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every learner succeed. The main purpose of the role is to teach MFL to Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 - to deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential.
Start date: September 2019
This post would suit either a new entrant to the profession or an experienced teacher. We would welcome a teacher returning to work after a career break and will consider part time or flexible working where possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher and a committed team player
- have a proven track record of success and raising student attainment
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- be committed to Retford Oaks Academy's ethos and values
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- full support and induction
- a strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- excellent CPD opportunities
- networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
- salary sacrifice schemes
Retford Oaks is an Ofsted good-rated academy with a dedication to excellence and place extremely high expectations on students and staff. We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing team. We know that we have a lot to offer someone who wants to feel respected and appreciated as an expert in their field.
We have an open door policy, so if you would like to come and see our academy in action, we would be more than happy to welcome you and show you what makes us ‘Oaks and Proud’.
Applications should be made by clicking ‘Apply for this job’.
Please include the following:
- Why this post is of interest to you, how you have prepared for this post and how it fits in with your career progression plans
- Experience relevant to the post to include teaching and learning styles and cross curricular work
- How you would make a significant contribution to the raising of attainment in MFL
- What you see as the most exciting challenge of the post
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
Closing Date: 3rd April 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.