Business Support Administrator
We require an enthusiastic and experienced administrator with excellent customer service and organisational skills to join our Business Support team.
You will provide essential business support to Older Adults and Physical Disability teams within Adult Social Care & Health covering Newark & Bassetlaw districts to assist in improving outcomes for service users and carers.
You will have previous experience of providing business support within a busy office environment and ideally possess good literacy and numeracy skills to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
You will need to be able to build professional relationships with a wide range of people and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
Applicants should have a flexible and adaptable manner, as the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential.
You will receive full support and training and will also require:
· Good IT knowledge and experience using common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets.
· The ability to input and manipulate data accurately on databases and via spreadsheets.
· Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
· An awareness of General Data Protection Regulations and ability to maintain confidentiality.
· A strong commitment to task with the ability to plan and co-ordinate own work.
· SharePoint experience will be an advantage but not essential
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.