Job Share Teacher
Required to start in September 2019, Job Share Class Teacher. One year temporary contract due to class sizes.
The children, staff and Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to work in Key Stage Two.
You will have:
• High ambitions for yourself and a commitment to provide every child with the best possible start in life
• the skills of an excellent, creative, successful classroom practitioner with a determination to secure good progress and raise attainment
• excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
• a flexible approach to challenge and change
• commitment to your own professional development
• the skills to work well as part of a small dedicated team
We can offer you:
• children who are happy, enjoy school life, are motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic to learn
• a supportive team of staff and governing body team who work together for success
• a supportive and continuing CPD programme with a commitment to professional development
• dedicated time to plan
• the opportunity to work with and develop a creative curriculum
About the Nova Education Trust
Nova Education Trust is a dynamic and growing Multi Academy Trust Group based in the East Midlands. Our Trust Primary group is expanding rapidly and becoming known for effective school improvement. For more information please visit our website http://www.novaeducationtrust.net.
With a range of schools in the trust serving a variety of different communities, opportunities for career progression and wider professional experiences are extensive. We have outstanding CPD provision across our schools, supported by our Teaching School Alliance, which links over 25 schools together, sharing effective practice and developing new models for staff development. We also have a unique programme designed to provide middle and senior leaders with all the skills required to develop their careers.
As an employer we offer an enhanced benefit package to all staff that includes help with healthcare. The Trust also has a policy of wider engagement for main-scale, middle and senior staff. In recent years, employees have visited schools in America, Canada, Finland, Singapore and South Africa as part of their professional development.
To apply for this role please visit the vacancies section of the Trust website, http://www.novaeducationtrust.net and complete an online application form.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0115 9155739.
Closing Date: Friday 21st June
The Nova Education Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The Nova Education Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
This vacancy is closed to applications.