The governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced professional to take the lead role in the business management of the school and to be an active member of the School Leadership Team. You will be passionate about improving outcomes for children and will show a true desire to contribute to this process at a strategic level.
Key to your success will be:
- Strong management and financial experience
- The ability to lead on premises and health and safety
- Experience of successful funding and grant applications
To request an application pack please contact 0115 9652136 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 10am 16th December 2019
Interview Date: 7th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.