Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.30pm
The Governors of The Kite Primary Federation are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team, based at Norwell C of E Primary School. The successful candidate will work predominantly within EYFS but will also be required to work across all year groups and with children with SEND. They will work with the Class Teachers to reach high standards of learning and achievement. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can be confident in supporting and challenging children in their primary education, whilst upholding our Christian ethos.
Norwell C of E Primary School is an inspirational place with a true sense of belonging to something special. We are a warm, friendly and vibrant school that is built on an ethos: “Aim High- Believe, Fly High- Achieve”. As a Church of England school, our students and staff create a nurturing community that we are extremely proud of.
We can offer you:
• An excellent working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our school
• Wonderful children who love coming to school and who we are very proud of
• Support to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive and driven team
• The opportunity for quality continuous professional learning
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about working with children and puts the children’s needs and well-being before anything else
• Is interested in education and impacting on the lives of children
• Has an excellent knowledge and experience of working in the across all key stages but predominantly in EYFS
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Can work effectively with and without direction
• Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism
• Is a team player
• Has an eye for detail
Application forms/information are available below:
If you are interested in visiting the school prior to submitting an application, we would love to show you around.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com. If you would like to visit or have any questions please contact Mrs King, Executive Head Teacher at the above email above or telephone 01636 636244.
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 22nd February 2024 at 10:00am, shortlisting PM
Interviews to be held: Thursday 29th February 2024
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.