Family Support Worker
Forest Town Primary School is looking to recruit a compassionate and dedicated family support worker to cover a maternity leave.
This role is to address the social well-being of our children as well providing support with pupil attendance. You will be a key advisor to our senior leadership team and be part of the safeguarding team in the role of deputy designated safeguarding lead.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is approachable, demonstrating compassion and empathy for children and their families.
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Has experience of working in an educational setting
• Has professionalism and discretion when working with others
• Can work under pressure and use their own initiative.
In return we offer you:
• An opportunity to join a large primary school, at the beginning of their journey with Nova Education Trust.
• Continual professional development and networking opportunities that will support your personal and professional growth.
• Some truly amazing children of whom we are all very proud of!
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office.
An application pack with further details about this post can be downloaded below. If you have any questions and to return your completed application, please send these via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February at 9am
Interviews will be held at Forest Town Primary School week commencing 4th March
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.