Due to the retirement of our long-standing Headteacher, a unique opportunity has arisen to lead one of the largest primary schools in Rushcliffe.
Lantern Lane Primary and Nursery School is a popular, inclusive and thriving school, which is well-regarded by the local community. We are located in the south Nottinghamshire village of East Leake, between Nottingham, Derby and Leicester with easy access to the M1 motorway.
Are you a passionate and dedicated leader who is committed to providing the best education for each and every child? Do you believe in the holistic development of pupils, focusing on both their academic growth and personal well-being? If so, you could be the perfect Headteacher to build on the existing strengths and successes of our school and take us to new heights.
If you are ready for an exciting leadership opportunity and possess the knowledge, skills and experience to drive the continued improvement of an already successful school, we would love to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
• Fantastic children, who would like a headteacher who listens and makes them feel valued.
• An extremely hardworking, experienced and dedicated staff team
• A supportive and proactive governing body
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of hundreds of people
• A supportive, inclusive community who want the best for the children
If you are interested in applying for the headteacher position at Lantern Lane we would like to extend an invitation for you to visit our school on 20th or 26th February. This will provide you with an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of our school's ethos, CARE values and aspirations.
To book a visit and to request an application pack, please contact Nicola Burton, School Business Manager on email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion and interview.
Closing Date: 10.00am Wednesday 28th February 2024
Interview Dates: 13th and 14th March 2024
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.