Grade 3 Teaching Assistants
Executive Head Teacher: Nicola Davies Head of School: Emma Severn Roll 616 (3-11)
The post start date: As soon as possible after half term. Must be in post after Easter.
Sutton Road Primary School and Nursery are looking to recruit enthusiastic, caring, motivated and highly committed Teaching Assistants to join us in working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team.
The successful applicants will need to be inspirational and excellent team players who are able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting our pupils, staff and parents.
We have 2 full time posts (both permanent)
We are looking for Teaching Assistants:
• Who are patient and caring and put the needs of children first.
• Who can work as part of a team with parents and other practitioners.
• Who have a high standard of work ethic in terms of motivation, organisation, personal presentation, punctuality and professional standards.
• Who are able to follow instructions but also work by using their own initiative.
• Who have a good understanding of the National Curriculum and child development.
• Who will share responsibility for key children and be responsible for their learning.
In return we offer you:
• Training and development that will support you in the role.
• A hard-working and extremely supportive team of staff at Sutton Road Primary School who are very friendly and caring about all they do.
• Opportunities to be part of a formal collaboration which will help broaden your experiences.
An application form and further details about these posts are available to download below and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th February 10am
Interviews will be held at Sutton Road Primary School on Friday 1st March 2024
No agencies please.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.