To commence as soon as possible
The Governors of Intake Farm Primary School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be required to work across all year groups and with children with SEND. They will work with the Class Teachers to reach high standards of learning and achievement. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can be confident in supporting and challenging children in their primary education.
Intake Farm Primary School is an inspirational place with a true sense of belonging to something special. We are a warm, friendly and vibrant school that has recently maintained our “Good” Ofsted rating.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Teaching Assistant who:
• Values all children and has high expectations for every child;
• Relates well to children and cares about the individual needs of children;
• Shows drive and a determination to develop professionally;
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Can work effectively with and without direction
• Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism
• Is a team player
• Has an eye for detail
We can offer you:
• A one-form-entry school that works closely with families and has close links to the community;
• An excellent working environment within a friendly team that works well together.
• Happy and motivated children who are keen to learn;
• A good network of support including strong links with our collaboration of primary schools and a local trust
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• A commitment to CPD for all staff
If you are interested in this position, please phone the school on 01623 625552 for a chat. Visits to school are encouraged.
The Headteacher, Julian Fieldwick, would be happy to show you around the school on the dates below, please let us know if you would like to visit by calling Andrea Mabbott on 01623 625552.
- Tuesday 20th February 2024 @ 10.30am
- Tuesday 20th February 2024 @ 4.00pm
- Thursday 22nd February 2024 @ 10.30am
See our school website for further details about the school: www.intakefarmprimary.co.uk
Please complete the application form below and return to Andrea Mabbott at email@example.com
Closing date: 10.00am Wednesday 28th February 2024
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.