Contract: Maternity Cover until 21 February 2025
Yeoman Park Academy and Redgate Primary Academy are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Administrator to join our dynamic, talented and supportive team. We would very much recommend and welcome you for a visit so you can meet us and understand our community.
Why join Yeoman Park Academy and Redgate Primary?
Yeoman Park is a specialist academy for children aged 3-19 with severe, complex, profound and multiple learning difficulties based in Mansfield Woodhouse with 111 pupils. In our latest Ofsted inspection, we were rated ‘outstanding’.
Redgate Primary Academy is a SEN school for pupils aged 3-11 years, whom have moderate/severe and complex learning difficulties, predominantly Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The academy provides a stimulating, challenging and safe learning environment where individuals are valued and nurtured.
Both Yeoman and Redgate have a caring and supportive staff team who believe in every child. The future for all children and families who attend is bright, and we know that when we work together, we can ensure our children achieve their very best.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged – please contact Stacey Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange, or for further information. To apply for the role please use the below link to apply through TES https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1995955
The role for is for an Administrator to provide a wide and varied range of administrative support across the Academy, to organise, plan and prioritise workload and to ensure that effective business and educational support is maintained.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop basic systems and processes to meet business needs and to ensure the high quality of information held.
- Create, manage and manipulate information relating to finance, students and staffing, or any other service requirement.
- Provide business and administrative support to colleagues, governors, parents/carers and business contacts about policies, processes and services provided, including implementing these where necessary to meet the needs of the Academy.
- Be a key part of the student services providing a range of administrative services to support the students and staff within the academy.
- Build positive relationships with other staff and colleagues across the Trust and embed a collaborative working culture in the Academy.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative work setting.
At Diverse Academies, you’ll find yourself in a vibrant, inclusive and supportive environment, where everyone can grow, progress and achieve a fulfilling career. We offer a fantastic range of rewards and benefits, challenging and interesting work, and opportunities to achieve your potential.
In return you will benefit from:
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of at least 14%
- Excellent Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities covering technical, leadership and coaching skills via the trust’s Diverse Association for Professional Learning
- Full support and induction
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- Networking opportunities across Diverse Academies
- Salary sacrifice opportunities such as car, cycle and technology schemes
- Staff discounts and offers on gym membership, holidays, days out, cinema tickets, restaurants and top online shopping sites including instant voucher codes
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – emotional, financial and legal support to both you and your family by a team of qualified professionals
- Health and Wellbeing delivered through our occupational health provider, eyecare vouchers for a free eye test and contribution towards glasses for display screen equipment users
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: 3 March 2024
If you have any initial questions or would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Stacey Foster, email@example.com Or visit the websites at: https://www.redgateprimary-ac.org.uk/ https://www.yeomanpark-ac.org.uk/
Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. To this end any offer of employment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and clearances.
Diverse Academies is a multi-academy trust with a vision to inspire, to raise aspirations and to create brighter tomorrows. Across primary, secondary and special settings, we share a common mission to nurture curiosity, develop wellbeing and empower children and young people to go beyond their aspirations. Together, we believe we can make a difference in our diverse communities, and in the lives of those who learn with us and work with us.
We empower. We respect. We care.