Cook One/Kitchen Assistant
To start Tuesday 19th March 2024.
Would you like to be part of a busy and friendly kitchen team providing high quality, freshly prepared hot dinners for over two hundred children per day?
We are wishing to recruit a kitchen assistant to support our well-renowned dining service which, under the leadership of our experienced Catering Manager, provides high quality meals for our pupils each lunchtime.
As a kitchen assistant, you will be involved in some aspects of food preparation, kitchen hygiene processes, and washing and clearing up duties to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen. It is a busy environment requiring people to work at a fast pace at peak times. You will need to work closely with others, and work under the guidance of our Catering Manager.
St Peter’s is a very popular Junior School located in the borough of Rushcliffe; 5 miles south of Nottingham and within a few miles of the Leicestershire border.
Our school offers:
• A beautiful site with spacious indoor and outdoor learning environments;
• A commitment to pupils’ academic achievement, welfare and wellbeing;
• A supportive school community and appreciative parents;
• A brilliant and dedicated catering team;
• Delightful pupils with fantastic attitudes to learning;
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact the school via telephone 0115 974 3303 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please download the documents attached below.
Closing date: 12 midday, Wednesday 21st February 2024.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28th February 2024.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.