Teaching Assistant (Intervention Officer)
To start May 2024.
The Governors of Healdswood Infant & Nursery School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced Intervention Officer to join the staff team of our popular, successful school. We have a hard-working staff team, enthusiastic children, and supportive Governors and parents.
You must be qualified in a relevant childcare qualification to at least NVQ 3 (or equivalent).
In addition, you will need to:
• Have excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to working throughout the primary age range.
• Be an enthusiastic and caring person.
• Be able to support children in their learning and achievement.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have a professional and mature attitude.
• Be self-motivated.
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Be prepared to cover the classroom teacher as required
• Be able to contribute to the positive ethos of the school.
• Be able to deliver interventions, including phonics.
• Be able to provide 1:1 support for individual pupils in both EYFS and Key Stage 1 as and when required.
If you have the enthusiastic drive we are seeking, application forms and further details are available from our school address above, email email@example.com or by telephoning 01623 462449.
The closing date for applications 12 midday, Wednesday 13th March 2024.
Interview date to be arranged.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.