Integrated Children's Disability Service – Specialist Support Team are currently looking to add to our already established and dedicated team across Nottinghamshire, we are looking for a Part-time Co-ordinator for our Home Support Hub
Where we support disabled children and young people in their homes across Nottinghamshire by delivering:
- Personal and intimate care
- Sleep support
- Positive routines
- Self-care support
- OT observation
- Caring with confidence support
We believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support
We want to make a lasting difference in children / young people’s lives
We want to support children /young people to help them achieve their goals, dreams, and aspirations?
If you do, you could be our next Co-ordinator.
Our Ideal co-ordinator will:
- Be able to engage and develop positive relationships with children / young people and their families to make change
- Be reliable, friendly, and flexible in their approach to help our children and young people achieve their everyday goals
- Engage with children and young people and their families to continuously develop support plans to maximise life chances and improve outcomes
- Be resilient, attentive, and able to lead a team, ensuring that our children and young people are treated with the dignity, respect and care they deserve in line with CQC standards.
For more information or further questions please contact the team on 0115 804 1262
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full-time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
Nottinghamshire County Council strives to ensure that it goes beyond the requirements of the Equalities Act and prides itself on being accredited as a Disability Confident Leader Organisation.
Therefore, the County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.