Are you ready for your next challenge? Take a leap and become part of the #FountaindaleFamily.
Fountaindale is a vibrant, busy and popular school for children and young people with physical and sensory needs, located in beautiful woodland surroundings. The school is modern, purpose-built and has facilities such as a hydrotherapy pool, a school minibus, a sensory room, a woodland walk and outdoor play areas.
We are looking to appoint a highly professional and efficient Site Manager.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Hold recognised training/qualifications associated with premises management
• Have experience of working in an environment where literacy, numeracy and IT skills have been demonstrated
• Have experience of site supervision/management
• Have the ability to understand and apply regulations such as health & safety, manual handling, COSHH
• Are competent at basic building repairs and maintenance
• Are able to perform the physical tasks required by the post
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to enthuse and motivate others
What you can expect
• Working within an award-winning MAT who pride themselves on having friendly and supportive academies who together are helping to transform communities
• An opportunity to join a team of dedicated and hard-working professionals who put our pupils at the centre of everything they do and are constantly striving to improve their knowledge, skills and practice
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application form which can be downloaded below or from the Nexus Trust website.
Completed application forms are to be returned via email or post to Karen Redgate (Office Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Fountaindale School, Nottingham Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5BA by the closing date.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Closing date: 5th December 23:55pm
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role or would like to come and have a look around, then please contact Karen Redgate, Office Manager on 01623 792671 or email email@example.com
Nexus Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level and a barred list check. Further information about the Disclosure and Barring Service and can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce.
This vacancy is closed to applications.