St. Patrick’s is a small Catholic school in the village of Harworth and Bircotes. Governors are looking to appoint an administration assistant to join the team of dedicated and hardworking staff.
The post in our busy school office will be varied and will include:
- Performing routine clerical tasks including receiving & making telephone calls, checking and verifying information, greeting visitors, providing information
- Undertaking general office support work including filing, photocopying, routine data input and updating pupil records
- Preparing and processing orders
- Collecting and processing attendance data
Visits are strongly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit or have any other questions please contact our school business manager
Applications packs are available upon request.The CES application form(s) must be completed and are downloadable from: https://www.stpatrickscatholicps.co.uk/topic/key-information.
Closing date: CES application form e-mailed to school by Tuesday 3rd December 5pm
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.