Required from January 2020
The children of our happy and friendly school, with a little help from the Governors, wish to appoint a passionate, skilled and committed teaching assistant to join our experienced team and help continue our drive towards helping every child reach their true potential, leaving us ready and confident to embrace 21st century life.
If you believe you can support all our children to “Dream big… and aim high…”, are an enthusiastic, innovative, practitioner with high expectations, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work as part of a strong team we would love to hear from you. A good sense of humour and a love of children (and animals) would be a distinct advantage.
In return, as well as being part of our forward-thinking school and Flying High Trust, we can offer you well behaved, happy, hardworking children; a supportive staff team; a welcoming and inclusive school community; brand new classrooms and school hall and a real commitment to supporting your continuing professional development whatever your career stage.
Through the Trust we are able to offer you: a wide range of CPD opportunities, enabling you to continue to develop your practice and maximise your potential and the opportunity to achieve your career ambitions, through progression within Haddon or across the trust.
What our children say we have:
- “A great headteacher”
- “Friendly teachers and children that will make you feel welcome”
- “An awesome environment with amazing spacious grounds”
- "Our DREAM values and days (Determined, Respect, Enjoy, Achieve, Make memories)"
- “The opportunity to give our opinions without being judged”
- “Lots of opportunities to learn outdoors”
- “Colourful and up to date displays”
What OFSTED say:
- We are a ‘Good’ school
- “Pupils relish the friendly Can-do atmosphere at this school”
- “Leaders have created an atmosphere where pupils feel safe and are keen to learn”
- “Pupils are given many opportunities to develop as happy, thoughtful individuals”
If you are keen to be part of our very special team and school, please do request further details, visits are strongly encouraged.
Application packs are available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12am, 2 December 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 9 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.