Midday Supervisors (3 posts)
Ravenshead C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint one permanent midday supervisor for the full week plus two permanent on Mondays and one on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We require people who will:
- ensure that the dining hall is set-up ready for lunch and left clean and tidy afterwards;
- cut up children’s food if necessary
- encourage good eating habits;
- ensure pupil safety and wellbeing by supervising the children at all times whether it be in the dining hall, on the playground or in class during wet play; and
- provide basic first aid (training will be given).
We can offer:
- a welcoming and caring ethos where everyone is valued and supported;
- dedicated and friendly staff and governors;
- polite, confident children who enjoy their school life; and
- a supportive and friendly community of parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with Helen Thomas, the Strategic Head.
Application forms and further details are available from the school at the above address, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 4th October 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Monday 7th October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.