Foundation Stage Class Teacher
Required for January 2020
Are you looking for a school where:
- Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
- The ethos,‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
- There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
- Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission.
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Class Teacher to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your teaching career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We can offer you:
- The chance to work with diverse groups of learners.
- A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
- Joint planning and PPA with an experienced team member.
- Bespoke and individual coaching to meet your needs.
- A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
- A close supportive partnership with our local community.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate:
- The ability to work in a team and make a positive contribution.
- The motivation and desire to learn and improve.
- A commitment to make a difference to diverse learners.
- Consistent high quality learning opportunities.
- Foundation Stage experience.
The post is suitable for an NQT. Visits to the school are essentia and can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 0115 9258057
Please find further information about our school and the application pack on the website: www.johncliffordschool.com and selecting “About Us>Job Vacancies”. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 2nd October 2019, 12:00pm.
Interviews: Thursday 10th October 2019 (morning).
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.