Year 3 Primary Teacher
Governors, staff, parents and pupils at Northfield are seeking to appoint a maternity cover for a Year 3 class. We are looking for a talented, motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our committed and hard-working team.
The successful applicant will be inspirational, innovative and committed to raising standards and improving the life chances of the children in their care.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an outstanding practitioner and can inspire a passion for learning
- truly enjoys teaching and strives to be their best, having high expectations of themselves and of the children
- believes learning needs to be enjoyable and exciting so that children become curious, interested and resilient learners who make accelerated progress
- has excellent behaviour management skills
- can provide a creative, safe and happy learning environment
- has excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as part of our strong teaching team
- has a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school
In return we can offer you:
- a good school with a happy and welcoming working environment
- an experienced and extremely supportive and dedicated staff team
- excellent provision for continuing professional development
- a well-resourced school
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
Visits to the school are welcome. Please telephone 01623 625589 to make an appointment.
An application pack and further details are available from Stacy Renshaw (School Office Manager) by email email@example.com or telephone on 01623 625589.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews are expected to be held on Monday 14th October 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.