The Governors of Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our Academy. The successful candidate will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning. We need someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and motivate children to do their very best. The role will be varied and involve covering classes for staff release, absence and delivering interventions.
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning opportunities.
- High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards.
- A positive vision of children’s education and development.
- Skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team.
- Excellent classroom practice within all age ranges.
- A commitment to developing their own skills.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful pupils who are keen to learn.
- A strong commitment to high quality professional development.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within the L.E.A.D Academy Trust.
- A supportive Governing Body.
We are a good school on an exciting journey to success. We have an amazing new building and a supportive staff team.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed.
For further information or to book a visit, please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 7th October 2019
Interviews Thursday 10th October 2019
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.