Classroom Teacher (2 posts)
Head Teacher: Mr Adrian Nash Roll: 525 (4 – 11)
Vacancy 1 - Classroom Teacher - (maternity cover) KS1 or KS2 starting 22nd February 2021.
Vacancy 2 - Classroom Teacher – (fixed term contract for 2 terms) KS1 starting 1st January 2021.
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint two teachers, who aspire to be outstanding practitioners. If you are enthusiastic and creative and keen to join a hardworking, professional and supportive team, then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a full-time teacher who:
- believes in the achievement of all pupils
- loves working with children
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- wants to raise achievement through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum;
- is able to form excellent relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
In return we can offer:
- a well-resourced, attractive learning environment;
- happy, well behaved and hardworking children;
- the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team;
- commitment to supporting continued professional development.
Visits to school are not taking place at the moment due to COVID restrictions, however there will be a Question and Answer TEAMS Meeting call on Thursday 26th November 4.00 p.m. If you are interested please email the school office for further details firstname.lastname@example.org. An application pack is available on the school website www.roundhill.notts.sch.uk under About us>Vacancies.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday 4th December 2020.
Interviews: Thursday 10th December 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.