Class Teacher in KS1
Our children are looking for us to find them a Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. The position will be for a January start until the end of the Summer Term 2021 and will be working alongside a professional, supportive, hard-working and collaborative team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with proven experience, particularly in Year 2.
The successful applicant will need to be an inspirational and excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging.
- Is well organised and has the ability to work as part of an effective team.
- Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the Infant curriculum requirements, especially Year 2.
- Is able to support children with different abilities.
- Has a proven track record of using effective assessment and feedback to accelerate and secure children’s progress.
In return we offer:
- An opportunity to join a nurturing, successful school.
- Excellent Continued Professional Development that will support you ‘growing’ in the direction you would like to aim for.
- A range of quality resources to enhance your provision.
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff who are passionate about working hard and doing the very best for our children, parents and community.
- Truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud.
An application pack with further details about this post is available from our website: www.nettleworth.notts.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 26th November, 2020.
Microsoft Teams virtual interview: Thursday 3rd December, 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.