Head Teacher: Miss Rachel Jarvis
Roll: 198 (+ 21 Part Time)
The governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated primary practitioner to join our KS2 team on a part time basis for a term to support with catch up in year 3.
At Hawthorne we have:
- friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- a commitment to team work in a supportive environment
- a cross-curricular, creative approach to learning and teaching
- high expectations of children’s achievements
- a motivated team with a clear vision for the future
- supportive parents and governors
We are looking for someone who:
- puts the child at the centre of everything
- is an excellent primary practitioner
- will be creative and innovative, making learning fun
- has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As you will appreciate, we are unable to open the school to visitors at this time. However, there is lots of information on the school website which you will find useful. You are also welcome to contact school to discuss the post further on 0115 9271544 or email any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 12 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed - These are likely to be virtual interviews; the school will be guided by government guidance.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.