We are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join the team at Dunham on Trent Church of England Primary who must:
- be motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations to raise standards for an individual child and where appropriate a small group of children;
- encourage positive active learning
- display high levels of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills and a passion for creativity and personalised learning;
- have a good working knowledge of the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice;
- have ability to work with a child with a range of additional needs in a caring and sensitive way in partnership with the school and family to ensure the development of the pupil;
- work closely with the SENDCo and class team through the assess/plan/do/review model;
- work actively as part of a team;
- have a calming, patient manner with excellent behaviour management skills;
- have a good understanding of a range of additional needs including: Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- be flexible to deviate from plans when required and be able to pre-empt situations and act accordingly;
We offer a warm, caring ethos, and a very supportive staff team who are committed to raising standards, with a supportive Governing Body.
We are only able to offer visits to the school after the children have been dismissed. Please contact us to arrange. Telephone: 01777 228383
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 Interviews will be held in the week commencing 14th December 2020
Due to Covid-19 restrictions social distanced interviews may take place.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.