Senior Finance Business Partner
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you an outstanding finance professional who is looking for a role where you can see that what you do makes a real difference?
Do you want to make every day count and have an impact on the lives of over 6500 children? If so, then we want to hear from you!
At the Flying High Partnership, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and we want you to share in our mission to make every day count for the children within our schools.
Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide. Our aim as a Finance team is to ensure that we provide high quality, efficient and effective financial systems and procedures to ensure that every penny we receive and every financial decision we make is focused on providing the very best education for all our children.
Based within the Flying High Partnership (FHP) central team, the Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring the financial sustainability and efficiency of all schools within a geographical hub. This role will be based within our south hub, which covers the geographical areas of Broxtowe, Gedling, Rushcliffe, Long Eaton and Nottingham City.
This role requires someone who is a finance professional that uses support and analysis to become a trusted adviser and partner to our school leaders, adding value, providing rigorous challenge and influences informed decision making.
We can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our schools
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you to develop within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
- An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
- The opportunity for quality CPD
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to use their finance and analysis skills in an organisation that makes a real difference
- Is a highly motivated finance professional with a full or part accountancy qualification
- Has experience of working within a high compliance finance and accounting environment
- Is a highly effective communicator and able to convey financial information to non-finance colleagues
- Is proactive and able to maintain motivation to deliver their role
- Is a team player
- Can work effectively without direction
- Has an eye for detail
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck into the wider Partnership activities
- Demonstrates resilience
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 at 12.00 noon – application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting to be completed: W/C Monday 7th December 2020 Interview date: Tuesday 15th December 2020
For further information about the Flying High Partnership, including how to apply and application packs please visit https://www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk/flying-high-trust/trust-vacancies
If you want an informal chat about the role, or wish to discuss anything in more detail please contact Zoe Maxey, Director of Business & Finance at email@example.com or on 0115 989 1915.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.