Do you have a head for numbers and an eye for detail? Have you got the skills to provide first class financial administration support in a growing organisation?
Are you looking to take on an exciting support role in a growing organisation? If so, then we want to hear from you!
At the Flying High Partnership, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and we want you to share in our mission to make every day count for the children within our schools.
Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide. Our aim as a Finance team is to ensure that we provide high quality, efficient and effective financial systems and procedures to ensure that every penny we receive and every financial decision we make is focused on providing the very best education for all our children.
Working as part of the central team, you will play a key part in the delivery of a comprehensive finance service to the Trust. You will be working with and be supported by the Finance Officer, Financial Controller and wider central finance team. The core purpose of the role is to undertake the day to day operational financial administration of Trust finances.
We can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our schools
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you to develop within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
- An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
- The opportunity for quality CPD
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience of working in a financial role
- Has excellent time management and organisation skills
- Maintains a flexible approach to tasks they are required to undertake
- Is proactive and able to maintain motivation to deliver their role
- Is a team player
- Can work effectively without direction
- Has an eye for detail
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck into the wider Partnership activities
- Demonstrates resilience
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 at 12.00 noon – application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting to be completed: W/C Monday 7th December 2020 Interview date: Wednesday 16th December 2020
For further information about the Flying High Partnership, including how to apply and application packs please visit https://www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk/flying-high-trust/trust-vacancies
If you want an informal chat about the role, or wish to discuss anything in more detail please contact Zoe Maxey, Director of Business & Finance at email@example.com or on 0115 989 1915.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.